Trading and DEMAT account opening for NRIs requires specific documents The document requirements are:
- Self attested Copy of Passport
- Self attested Copy of Visa
- Self attested Copy of Indian Address proof
- Self attested Copy of Overseas Address proof
- Self attested Copy of Pan Card
- Passport size photos with signatures on them
- Read, understand the term & conditions clearly and then execute the client-member agreement with your broker.
- Enter correct and complete details in the form, fill up all fields yourself. Do not leave any spaces blank or do not handover it to other person to fill it up.
- The details provided by you help us serve you better & thus, you are required to provide correct details & keep it updated.
- Please provide correct email id & contact number.
- Be aware of the risk associated with your Cash Market and Futures & Options positions in the market and margin calls on them. In case of inadequate margin or nonpayment of margin in your account, your positions will be squared off by the Risk Management Team.
- In case of margin calls, we inform you through all possible ways i.e. mail id (registered with us), your contact / mobile number but it is your responsibility to maintain adequate margins. Our RMS team can square off your positions in case of non payment or inadequate margin.
- Trading password should be kept secret & in no way should be revealed to other person/s. All transaction effected from its uses would be considered entered by you & thus, you will be solely responsible for this.
- Strictly follow password policy.
- Verify details in contract notes, sent on your registered mail id & through post, on receipt. If you find any discrepancy then immediately inform us on www.shareindia.com
- Confirm the delivery of shares in your Demat Account before selling.
- Always check the RBI notifications for scripts in which further investment is disallowed.
- Comply with SEBI & RBI regulation related to N RIs.
- Do inform respective persons/entities of change in residential status.