Share India Capital Services Private Limited is a category I merchant banker registered
with Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI) is engaged in structuring of the
various financial products as per the requirements of the borrowers along with various
other pre-issue and post issue services.
- Managing Initial Public Offerings
- Managing Rights Offering
- Qualified Institutional Placements (QIPs)
- Bulk and block trades on exchanges, and off-market transactions
- Arranging private equity including growth capital, pre-IPO convertibles, Private
Investments in Public Equity (PIPE), and equity offerings completed as a private
- Valuation advisory
- Open offers, Buyback and Delisting of securities.
- Equity Mobilization for infrastructure projects from Private Equity investors.
- Personalize services to clients
- Value for client’s money
- Cost effective approach
- Latest technologies, software and analytical tools
- Integrated & transparent services