As a member of NSE, BSE, MCX-SX in Capital Market Segment, Share India provides
exposure to the equity trading (also known as Secondary Market Operations). It is
the term that refers to activity of buying and/or selling of existing equity and/or
preference shares, issued by any of the listed public companies, on the platforms
of one or more recognized Stock Exchange(s). By enrolling as a client with group
Share India, a client may avail of the opportunity to trade on any of these Stock
An investor may involve himself into Equity Trading for one
or more below-listed reasons
Besides others, Equity Trading has following important distinctive
- Generation of capital gains by making investments for a tenure exceeding one day
- Procurement of corporate benefits like Dividends, Bonus Shares, Right Shares etc.
- Generation of speculative gains by executing jobbing transactions i.e. the transactions
which are squared-up on the same day
- The possibility and quantum of gains as well as losses that may arise out of equity
trading are unlimited
- The holders of equity shares are treated as part owners of the respective companies,
for all practical purposes
- Gains arising out of shares which are held for more than 1 year as well as Dividend
Incomes are absolutely tax-free
- Gains arising out of shares, which are held for less than 1 year, are & taxed at
a highly concessional rate of 15% and
- Equity Trading can legally be done only through a SEBI registered broker/Sub-broker/Authorised
Innovations in the sector of financial market bring many new financial instruments;
equity derivative is also an innovation which derives its value from the underlying
stock. The derivative segment is a highly sound market that gives investors an opportunity
to earn superlative profits (or losses) by paying a nominal amount of margin. Over
past few years, Future & Options segment has emerged as a popular medium for trading
in financial markets. Future contracts are available on Equities, Indices, Currency
and Commodities. Share India with its membership as Trading Member of NSE F&O Segment,
BSE F&O Segment and MCX-SX F&O Segment provides you a gateway to the exciting world
of derivative market.
Trading platform to the leading Commodity Exchanges of India i.e. MCX, NCDEX and
ACE is extended to the clients associated with us.
Trading in commodity provides following benefits
- Hedging-price risk management by risk mitigation.
- Speculation-take advantage of favorable price movements.
- Leverage – pay low margin to enjoy large exposure.
- Liquidity – ease of entry and exit of market.
- Price discovery – for taking farming and business decisions.
- Price stabilization along with balancing demand and supply position.
- Facilitates integrated price structure.
- Flexibility, certainty and transparency in purchasing commodities facilitate bank
Currency markets offer investors a step into the world of Forex. The global increase
in trade and foreign investments has led to inter-connection of many national economies.
This and the resulting fluctuations in exchange rates, has created a huge international
market for Forex rendering investors another exciting avenue for trading. We at
Share India offer trading in USD/INR, USD/EUR, USD/GBP, USD/JPY) at all recognized
exchanges i.e. NSE, BSE, MCX-SX and USE.
Trading in currency allows following benefits
- Low Brokerage Commissions
- Low Transaction Cost.
- High Liquidity
- Instant Transactions by-product of high liquidity.
- Low Margin, High Leverage
- Forex came with the advent of online trading platforms.
Being a registered Depository Participant of Central Depository Services (India)
Limited, we give out various benefits to the investors by offering them a safe and
convenient way to hold their securities , Instant transfer of securities and many
others. As a Depository Participant (DP), we maintain securities account balances
of our honorable clients, facilitates transactions relating thereto and intimate
to them the status of their holdings from time to time.
By enrolling as a Client for Depository Services, you can
avail following benefits being offered by Depository System:
- No bad deliveries.
- No risk of loss, mutilation or theft of share certificates.
- No stamp duty for transfer of shares.
- Reduced paper work.
- Fast settlement cycles.
- Low margin on securities pledged with bank
- Low interest rates on loans granted against pledge of dematerialized securities
- Instant disbursement of non-cash benefits like bonus and rights into your account.
- Increase in liquidity of your securities because of faster transfer and registration
of securities in your account.
Why mutual funds?
Convenient way into the stock markets
Mutual funds are ideal for investors who do not have sufficient time and expertise
to pick winning market instrument and want to invest in various kinds of schemes
with different investment objectives. Key Benefits of investing in Mutual Funds:
Why invest with us?
- Professional management and well regulated
- Disciplined investment approach
- Low transaction costs
- Tax benefits
- Having wide distribution reach to all through our Branches | Franchisee
- Option to invest in Lump sum, Systematic Investment Plans (SIP 's) and New fund
offers (NFO 's) across all segments - Equity, Debt, Balanced, Tax Saving funds
- Systematic Transfer Plan (STP), Systematic Withdrawal Plan (SWP) options to help
you manage your investments wisely
- Cross Margin facility giving you an option to leverage your mutual fund units (for
select funds only) for margin required to trade in equities, derivatives and currencies.
This gives you the added advantage of trading for short term while staying invested
in mutual funds for long term.
- Dedicated research teams to help you with worry-free investing - Advice across all
fund segments - Equity, Debt, Hybrid and ELSS schemes
It is endeavour to understand specific needs of all our clients and provide them
with ideas which cater to their requirements. Our dedicated research desk understands
varied needs of different clients. We provide research ideas on the basis of fundamental
ideas, technical analysis and quantitative strategies. Combined collective experience
of our research team is more than 30 years.
Our dedicated fundamental research desk looks at any business in depth and provide
ideas to investor based on fair market price of the stock. Before giving any investment
idea our team analyze various factors like economic scenario, competitive landscape,
demand projections, fair value/replacement value, capital deployment, return ratios
etc in detail. Time horizon for fundamental picks is usually more than one year.
Our dedicated technical research team provides investment ideas for both long/short
term based on customer requirements. Our internal systems provide stock ideas to
clients to earn better returns even during market hours.
Our dedicated quantitative research team provide derivative strategies to our HNI
clients who regularly deal in derivatives. To know a bit more about theory aspect
of Derivative Strategies please use
Windpipe Finvest Pvt Ltd is a registered Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) with
the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). Windpipe has introduced wide spectrum of financial
products and services with variety of loan products for the Retail / HNI / Institutions,
Corporate clients and Capital / Commodity market clients.
We offer a variety of loan products including loan against securities, loan against
commodity for securities trading and other business purposes, IPO financing, loan
against property etc. to individual and corporate clients.