- Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
- Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge.
- Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
- Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
- Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month. .......... Issued in the interest of Investors
Please note that various non-broking services viz. Insurance, Mutual Funds, IPO, NBFC, and Merchant Banking etc. being offered by us through this website are not Exchange traded product/(s)/services. Share India group of companies is just acting as distributor/agent of Insurance, Mutual Funds and IPOs. You may please also note that all disputes with respect to the distribution activity would not have access to Exchange investor redressal or Arbitration mechanism.
- Investors Grievances may be mailed to email@example.com
- Membership Nos.
- NSE -10798 BSE Clg. No.-0226, MCX-56190, NCDEX-1256,ICEX-2078,
- CDSL DP Id - 38000 , AMFI ARN-78041
- SEBI Regn Nos.
- Stock/Commodity - INZ000178336, CDSL-IN-DP-32-2015, Research Analyst - INH100005011,
- Portfolio Manager -INP000005926, Merchant Banker INM000012537
- CIN : L67120GJ1994PLC115132